Friday, August 31, 2007

Kevin, Jennifer and Audrey


Hi Family,

Jennifer, Audrey and I live in Berrien Springs, MI. Audrey is just over 19 months old. And she is the greatest gift God could give us. There is nothing sweeter than getting hugs and hearing the little voice chime "Dadddy, Daddddyyyyyy".

Jennifer stays home full-time with Audrey and helps promote the business. I continue to work in software, small business consulting and legal services (keeps us busy). This is our website (which I will revamp) someday maybe next year !?!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Kevin, Jennifer and Audrey
Thanks for adding your picture - I will have to learn how to do that...
It was great to have a meal at your house last summer. Jennifer is such a good hostess and cook. We even made her cream cheese breakfast treat (she made them for the Wolf family Brunch on the last Sat. I was in Mich.) for my family and they really liked it. I think Timothy enjoyed it the most!!

Thanks for letting me have your mom for a couple of weeks. (We had a continual slumber party with lots of girl talk. We have never done that before and I think it was good for both of us.)