Sunday, August 26, 2007

Paul and Tina Arnold Family

Hello everyone! I guess I get to kick off this blogger. I am in my last year of law school at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. I plan on practicing Land Use/Environmental/Public Law. I interned at a law firm in Orlando all summer and realized that I love Tallahassee and I would like to raise my children here. Speaking of children, Christina is expecting my first son in October of this year! Christina is having an uneventful pregnancy (which is the best kind) and is taking off August-November to prepare for the birth. After that, she will return to her career as an elementary teacher in Leon County. Finally, our daughter, Alexandria Hayden, just turned five in July, and began kindergarten last Monday. She loves her school and is becoming quite the social butterfly.
I hope everyone is doing great and I look forward to seeing you all for Tim's wedding in December! Bye!

No comments: